Renewing & Past Members Go Directly to the “Pay Dues Here” section below.
Use PayPal/Credit Card or the Pay-by-check option.
NEW Club Members (those who have never belonged to the Love-Air RC Club in the past):
1) Join the Academy of Model Aeronautics AMA at http://www.modelaircraft.org/. Note that AMA Dues for Junior members are FREE until age 18.
2) Read and understand all AMA and LoveAir RC Club regulations (links provided below).
3) Send your AMA number to: LoveAirNCRC@Gmail.com Subject: 'LoveAir RC: Membership'
4) Pay LoveAir RC Club annual dues (use PayPal link or use the Pay-by-Check link below).
5) Once your AMA number is verified to be current, the club will email or send to you a membership tag that is to be cut out and taped on your AMA card.
6) If you have questions, contact Membership chair at: LoveAirNCRC@Gmail.com
Subject: 'LoveAir RC: Membership'
Must Read Club Documents:
Note: In addition to being responsible to operate within our safety regulations and procedures, our members and guest pilots are responsible for complying with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Pay Dues Here by PayPal or Credit Card:
If you do not wish to use PayPal:
You can use this (Pay-by-check link) to print out a check mail-in form (this process may take a bit longer)
Checks may be made payable to LoveAir RC Club or to NCRC, Inc.
The membership year runs from April 1 to March 31 of the next year. Dues can be paid anytime, but for each upcoming year, dues are due on April 1st.
AMA membership must be kept up to date for the entire membership year.
Annual Dues (Expire March 31st, 2022):
$125.00 – Adult Individual Membership
$150.00 – Family Membership
$25.00 – Junior I Membership (under 18)
$50.00 - Junior II Membership (18 to 24)
$25.00 – New to the hobby membership **
** This membership category is for individuals that have never been a member of AMA. It is intended to help defer the initial cost of starting in the hobby.
Family Memberships may include a member, a spouse or partner, and children under the age of 18, all of whom are living in a single household.
New members joining any time after October 1st, 2020 may pay their appropriate annual dues in advance and their dues will expire on March 31st 2022.
The Prop Twisters Group has established a membership program to reduce the cost of membership for both Junior I and Junior II members. To apply for a sponsorship, please send an email to LoveAirNCRC@Gmail.com Subject: 'LoveAir RC: Sponsorship Program'